The 2010 Trans-Am Mustang pictured above was on display at the Fajardo Ford dealership in Puerto Rico. This exact Trans-Am Mustang was built by Tony Ave Racing and will compete in the Central American GT series. A similar Mustang will be running in the Trans-Am Series here stateside next year minus a few of the parts. The dates and locations for the 2010 SCCA Pro Racing Trans-Am Series were recently announced with the first race taking place May 8-9th at New Jersey Motorsports Park in Millville, NJ. The complete schedule and a gallery of photos for the Trans-Am Mustang can be found after the jump.
2010 SCCA Pro Racing Trans-Am Series Schedule
- May 8 – 9 New Jersey Motorsports Park, Millville, N.J.
- May 21 – 23, Mosport International Raceway, Bowmanville, Ont. (Canada)
- July 2 – 3, Lime Rock Park, Lakeville, Conn.
- Sept. 4 – 5, Brainerd International Raceway, Brainerd, Minn.
- Sept. 11 – 12, VIRginia International Raceway, Alton, Va.