The 2011 Ford Mustang price list has been revealed and the base Mustang V-6 coupe with 305 horsepower will have an MSRP of $22,995 including destination and delivery charge of $850 while the base Mustang GT coupe with the 412 horsepower 5.0-liter motor will have an MSRP of $30,495, also includes D&D. The Mustang V-6 coupe premium model will have an MSRP of $26,695 and the premium Mustang GT will have an MSRP of $33,695, both prices include D&D.
Other notable prices on the list are the option of the six-speed automatic transmission ($995), California Special Package ($2,475), Mustang Club of America package ($995), Brembo Brake Package ($1,695), Electronics Package which includes NAV ( $2,340) and 3.31, 3.55 or 3.73 axle ratio options ($395).
The full model breakdown of prices including a link to the complete price list is after the jump…
2011 Ford Mustang Prices:
- 2011 Mustang V-6 coupe – $22,995
- 2011 Mustang V-6 coupe (Premium) – $26,695
- 2011 Mustang V-6 convertible – $27,995
- 2011 Mustang V-6 convertible (premium) – $31,695
- 2011 Mustang GT coupe – $30,495
- 2011 Mustang GT coupe (Premium) – $33685
- 2011 Mustang GT convertible – $35,495
- 2011 Mustang GT convertible (Premium) – $38,695
**All prices include $850 Destination and Delivery Charge
Order banks for the 2011 Mustang open January 18th so get ready to order.
To view the full 2011 Mustang price list click here.