Up for sale on eBay is Ford Racing’s latest offering, a 2012 Mustang Cobra Jet in Grabber Blue with its revised 5.4L supercharged engine. This 2012 Cobra Jet is just one of 50 units produced and this one is specifically numbered 46 out of 50. The 2012 model saw a signifigant number of changes under the hood and in the paint department including the addition of Grabber Blue and Race Red. The vehicle does not have a VIN and is intended for off-road use only but it is serialized for collectability.
It can be yours for a Buy It Now price of $109,989.
Check out the or look below for all the photos.
New for 2012 Model Year:
- Revised 5.4L supercharged engine specifications
- Aluminum engine block
- Double keyed crankshaft snout
- Manley H-beam rods
- Improved low-drag racing brakes – Strange Engineering
- Revised and optimized spring rates front and rear
- New design Black anodized Cobra Jet wheels – Weld Racing
- Goodyear Tires with new DR compound – Cobra Jet branding
- Optional colors – Race Red (new), Grabber Blue (new), and Winner White
- 430hp 5.4L DOHC supercharged engine (aluminum block)
- 2.3L TVS Supercharger with twin 65mm dual bore throttle body
- 3-Speed C4 Auto Race Transmission – Joel’s on Joy
- 9″ rear axle w/4.29:1 Axle Ratio – Strange Engineering
- NHRA Stock Eliminator legal interior
- 8.50et NHRA certified roll cage
- Estimated weight of 3,200 lbs
- Cobra Jet trim and appearance package
- Drag race wheel/tire combination (Rear Tire 30.0 x 9.0)
- Cobra Jet spring/adjustable damper tuning
- Light-weight, low-drag brakes (manual)