The 2012 Barrett Jackson Collector Car Show in Scottsdale, Arizona is a long way off but we have got word they will be auctioning off a custom one-off widebody Mustang built by Galpin Auto Sports that is inspired by the 1969 Mustang Boss 429. The custom Mustang will feature a 700 horsepower 5.0-liter motor outfitted with a Ford Racing supercharger and a flashy Candy Apple Red Pearl exterior. Other goodies found on this one-off Mustang include Wilwood brakes, Forgiato wheels, handcrafted metal widebody panels, Roush grille, Bassani exhaust and a laundry list of other features.
The auction proceeds will be donated to the St. Jude Hospital for cancer research.
Check out the option list below.
- Candy Apple Red Pearl PPG Paint
- Handcrafted metal widebody kit
- Roush billet aluminum grille
- Original 1969 Boss 429 hood scoop
- Boss 302 Laguna Seca rear spoiler
- Ford Racing Supercharger
- Bassani exhaust system
- Comp Cams camshafts
- Electronically-controlled exhaust cutout system
- Wilwood 14-inch cross-drilled brakes, 6-piston front and 4-piston rear
- Eibach lowering springs
- Hurst short-throw shifter
- Forgiato three-piece wheels
- Pirelli P-Zero Rosso tires, 295/25R21 front and 335/25R22 rear