Another cool Mustang from the SEMA show this year was the Webasto Fallen and Wounded Soldiers Mustang. Webasto teamed up with MRT Performance in Plymouth, Michigan to create one of the baddest street Mustangs we have ever seen.
Starting with a 2011 Mustang GT coupe, MRT added their MaxFlow h-pipe and interceptor axle-back exhaust for a deep low sound. In the suspension department MRT installed their handling package and an H&R coil-over suspension system. Other features found on the Webasto FWS Mustang include a 3d Carbon side skirts and rear fascia, Stainless Steel Performance brakes with 14-inch rotors and 8-piston calipers, and a Ford Racing gauge pod with Auto Meter boost, air/fuel, and oil pressure gauges.
In the horsepower department Webasto decided to go with a 2.3L TVS ROUSHcharger which bumps power up to 465 horsepower while retaining a 3-year/36K mile warranty. Not satisfied with high-400 horsepower numbers, Webasto added a JLT Performance Air Intake system and had Justin Starkey of VMP Tuning massage the computer. Adding a smaller pulley and a custom tune, Justin came away with 600 horsepower, not bad for a street driven car.
To handle all that power Webasto turned to McLeod Racing for their RXT twin disc clutch kit. It can take up to 1000 hp and still provides a stock-like pedal feel. Couple that with the Barton short throw shifter and you have a verified street monster. Getting the car to hook up is a challenge, but a set of sticky Toyo Proxes 4 tires wrapped around 20 inch, Modulare Forged, 3-piece wheels gets the job done.
Finally, a Webasto SEMA car wouldn’t be complete without a sunroof. This Mustang sports a Hollandia 322L Power Sunroof. The top slider accents the body lines nicely and provides fresh air and ventilation. With the color matched sliding sunshade, programmable switch and soft-touch operation, the sunroof looks like it came from the factory.
Check out all the features below plus a gallery of photos.
- Roush supercharger w/JLT cold air intake
- McLeod RXT twin disc clutch
- Barton short throw shifter
- VMP custom tune – boosting performance to over 700 hp
- MRT MaxFlow™ H-pipe & Interceptor axle-back exhaust
- H&R coil-over suspension
- MRT rear handling package
- SSBC performance brakes – 8 piston front, single piston rear
- Modulare Forged 20 inch custom 3-piece wheels
- Toyo Proxes 4 tires: 255/35/20 front, 295/30/20 rear
- Webasto Hollandia 322L spoiler sunroof
- Custom Fallen & Wounded Soldier graphics
- 3d Carbon side rockers & rear lower fascia
- Roush front fascia and grille
- Paint by MRT
- MRT hood struts
- Katzkin leather interior
- Auto Meter gauges – boost, air/fuel/oil pressure
- Ford Racing gauge pod