If you are looking for the holy-grail of Shelby ‘Super Snakes’ you have come to the right place as we have found a one-off 2008 Shellby Super Snake convertible Prototype up for auction on eBay. This extremely rare Shelby Super Snake is 1 of 3 prototypes built for the Super Snake program with this example being the only convertible. The history and documentation of this car is extensive according to the seller who is asking a cool $1 Million for this super-rare Shelby vehicle.
For more on this rare Shelby Super Snake check below or head on over to eBay.
- Has a serial number with a prototype designation (08SS0003P)
- Used in Super Snake training video for Shelby Mod shops
- Features several parts that were hand built including the Baer 6-piston calipers
- Was designated as a Shelby Show Car
- Features Alcoa wheels with special coating
- Features the optional Full Race Suspension package from Eibach
- Given a ’show car’ paint job at Factory (went down a separate line)
- Every step of production was photographed and documented
- Given independant appraisal of $645,000 by Auto Appraisal Network of LA
- Shelby was ordered with a Ford VIP form for Ford Affiliated personnel