Back in August we posted about the upcoming changes for 2014 Mustang and now we have the official order guides with all the details. The changes for the 2014 Mustang include the addition of two new colors, Oxford White and Ruby Red Metallic which will replace Red Candy and Performance White. Another paint choice going away is School Bus Yellow as Ford will no longer produce the Boss 302.
Other changes for the 2014 Mustang include the addition of two new appearance packages, the FP8 and FP6 which we have detailed below. For the Shelby GT500 changes were kept to a minimum with the addition of standard heated seats (not recaro) and the addition of two new colors Ruby Red and Oxford White.
These changes are limited as the 2014 model represents the last year for the S197 platform which will make way for the 2015 Mustang coming in early 2014.
Download each of the Order Guides below.
2014 Ford Mustang Order Guide – .PDF format
2014 Shelby GT500 Order Guide – .PDF format
2014 Mustang changes:
- Addition of Oxford White (replaces Performance White)
- Addition of Ruby Red Metallic (replaces Red Candy Metallic)
- School Bus Yellow no longer available (Boss 302 exclusive)
- Exterior Appearance Package 101A deleted
- FP6 Appearance Package added (painted black outside mirror skull caps, quarter window louvers, 18-inch painted black aluminum wheels)
- FP8 Appearance Package added (painted black outside mirror skull caps, painted black decklid spoiler, quarter window louvers, 19-inch bright machined aluminum wheels)
2014 Shelby GT500 Changes:
- Heated seats now standard (not Recaro)
- Oxford White added
- Ruby Red Metallic added