Hotchkis Sport Suspension will rekindle the spirit of Steve McQueen as they bring the movie “Bullitt” to life at the 2013 SEMA Show. Hotchkis is set to launch its all-new bolt-on suspension parts for 1964-70 Mustangs along with new adjustable Performance Shocks for Mopar, Ford, and GM muscle cars.
At the SEMA show Hotchkis will debut a 1967 Ford Mustang ‘Bullitt’ Fastback pro-touring tribute to McQueen’s most famous film ride and a 1969 Dodge Charger R/T owned by actor Patrick Warburton. The Charger will feature new Hotchkis Mopar suspension goodies. Both vehicles will be on display at the Hotchkis Sport Suspension booth #21261.
New Products Debuting:
- Bolt-on suspension system for the first generation Ford Mustang including front coil springs, rear leaf springs, front and rear sway bars, and monotube shock absorbers.
- Sport Coil Springs and Adjustable Sport Sway Bars for the 2013+ Dodge Dart.
- Hotchkis-Tuned single-adjustable aluminum monotube shocks absorbers by Fox for GM, Chrysler, and Ford classic muscle cars.
- Hotchkis by C&R performance aluminum radiators.
Cars on display:
- 1967 Ford Mustang Fastback “Bullitt” featuring the new Hotchkis Stage 1 Total Vehicle System and Hotchkis-Tuned shocks.
- 1969 Dodge Charger R/T owned by actor Patrick Warburton featuring the Hotchkis Mopar B-Body Total Vehicle System and Hotchkis-Tuned shocks.