For this years SEMA show the Ring Brothers brought two completely custom built Mustangs, one is the NASCAR powered 1965 Mustang Blizzard and the other is this Pro Touring beast. Its a special Mustang for many reasons but one in particular has us amazed as the body panels are completely made out of carbon fiber. The fenders, doors and quarter panels are also widened 2-inches to accommodate larger wheel sizes.
Other goodies found on this Pro Touring Mustang include a set of HRE wheels with Nitto tires, Baer brakes, coil-over suspension system and one nasty looking supercharged V8 engine. Check out the photos below of the carbon fiber body panels which are courtesy of SpeedHunters.com.
Ring Brothers Carbon Fiber Mustang Body Specifications:
- Complete carbon fiber 1965-1966 fastback body panels
- Superior quality carbon fiber with vacuum infused epoxy resins to create the best fiber-to-resin ratio and a lighter, stronger, faster car
- Fenders, doors and quarter panels are widened 2-inches per side
- Carbon fiber shell can be bonded to your original skin and unibody
- Sold as body panels for a do-it-yourself project or can be a complete build by Ring Brothers
- Custom widebody chassis is available